Save your orkut account from being hacked

Many of us do search on how to save our orkut passwords from being hacked, but for this purpose my friends we should know how they actually gets hacked yes this may stream strange, but in India there is a filmy saying "zehar hi zehar ko marta hai", which means poison can be cured by poison only, so for saving our accounts from being hacked we should actually first know how to hack an orkut account. I was searching some stuff on youtube when i actually got this video, which i would like to share all of you and i hope you also learn about how our accounts got hacked! Ya i know its little geeky but i guess we all have some kind of technical knowledge :)

Credit for this video goes to the video creator, thanks a bunch to him, I hope you like this video and if you did why not you comment about it :)

=====================================

If you like this post, Please Comment about it...

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments:

Draviaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deepak Arora said...

great draviaz.... yes it would also help in case of hi5 also ...

Unknown said...

Hey friend!! this Youtube video has been removed!! Can u tell me how to hack Orkut Account? My mail ID : bad.mad.beast@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey friend!! this Youtube video has been removed!! Can u tell me how to hack Orkut Account? My mail ID : hemantsaini.mbd@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey friend!! this Youtube video has been removed!! Can u tell me how to hack Orkut Account? My mail ID : bad.mad.beast@gmail.com


pls kow ya id hack kar do rocky.mbd143@yahoo.com
and rocky.mbd@gmail.com
pls