Make your scrapbook Colorful orkut trick

Would you like to have your orkut links in sparkling different colors well you just have to do the following to get it.

  1. Open your Scrapbook
  2. Copy and Paste the following script in the Address Bar (Address Bar is where you type website addresses)
  3. and press enter thats it.


In case of any problem feel free to post it here....

=====================================

If you like this post, Please Comment about it...

Related Posts by Categories



13 comments:

Unknown said...

this site is really very helpful

Meraj Anwar said...

hi its not work pls help

Anonymous said...

thanx buddy
itz really very beautifull
Frnds try this out
it works...

Unknown said...

its not working in anyway :(

Unknown said...

bhan ka loda kuch nahi hota madar chood

anoop mon said...

i cant acces in this way
dis played the problem is this

The content you're posting looks like spam, so it's being sent to the recipient's spam folder. Surprised? Keep your computer clean by running an anti-virus program. You can get one with the Google Pack.

Unknown said...

its not working

Satnam said...

hiiiiiiiiii
plz tell me how to hack my friends orkut id
tell me at my id Satnam9888@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Dhur Kichue Hoena. Faltu... How to hack just tell me

Bilal said...

bhen ke land kuch nai hota

Anonymous said...

its not working ...

Unknown said...

hello someone hacked ma account now whenever i put a java script it shows 'ur account is hacked !' so what i do now???and i wanna have a java script to hack his account or get his password plzzz help me......

Unknown said...

pls tell me how to hack my bf orkut account..my mail id is Priyasex.sex18@gmail.com